Ecommerce Walmart Account Manager
Background & Purpose of the Role:
VENDO is co-located in Bentonville and Los Angeles with dedicated teams focused on Amazon and Walmart.com. In our Bentonville office, we are looking for an energetic and passionate leader who can drive our Walmart.com managed services business to the next level with best-in-class strategy, tactics, and execution.
The ecommerce Account Manager will work across an exciting portfolio of brands, build relationships with Omni-Merchants, expand assortment, develop digital content, analyze data, navigate an ever-changing landscape, and work collaboratively within the department with the goal to SELL MORE!
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
You are a strategic account manager servicing high-growth and legacy brands, collaborating with those brands and internal team mates to SELL MORE on Walmart.com. You are a thought leader for ecommerce within VENDO, delivering feedback and insight to the organization so we can continue to evolve and grow. You are a skilled account manager, capable of working with multiple people in multiple functions – sales, analytics, logistics, marketing, content creation, etc – to execute strategies with the common goal of selling more! Due to the nature of ecommerce, you are responsive to change and can navigate ambiguity. Our clients see us as an extension of their brand family. This position is about total business management!
- You have a Winner’s Never Quit attitude: You proactively think through important issues, gather viewpoints and inputs from the team, and identify alternative solutions! You find a way!
- You hustle: You manage multiple priorities at once, while driving towards the objective. You keep your eye on the prize!
- You are a pioneer: Working to solve complex challenges with limited direction does not faze you. You have the ability think differently and having others rally around you!
- You challenge the status quo: You love to think big and to create new ways to get better results.
- You are a team player: You work across multiple functions with multiple team members to develop the best approach and get the best results. You inspire the team to contribute their best work!
- You love to win: You set a high standard for success, challenge yourself to deliver results, and celebrate your wins along the way!
- Develop and implement short- and long-term strategic plans driving and growing various brand’s share in their associated categories
- Ensure all items both in-store and online are meeting the Walmart prescribed content standards & work with internal teams to execute onsite
- Deliver and own the assortment and eCommerce portfolio across the differing platforms and execute holistic promotional plans
- Support eCommerce Marketing team with their investment in campaigns and aligning content to meet Walmart standards
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at Walmart, to include internal in-store Walmart team
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and go-to-market strategy
- Communicate and gain alignment with key account stakeholders including buying, marketing, supply chain, merchandising teams, and brand owners
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills to Succeed
- Strong knowledge of Retail Link, Item360, and Seller Center platforms
- Go-getter attitude with the capacity and willingness to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consulting skills
- Ability to work with several cross-functional teams to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, organization, and ability to manage complex plans
- Strong business acumen required
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative, open-mind focused on continuous learning
- Flexibility and agility required to succeed in highly dynamic, evolving, and accelerating eCommerce channel
- Previous work with Walmart is greatly preferred (not necessarily for Walmart)