Digital Marketing Specialist
// WHO YOU ARE //
You know the future of retail is eCommerce, and you want to have a hand in helping shape how CPG brands interact with the digital ecosystem. Innovative, focused, and forward-thinking, you're able to anticipate problems before they happen, lead with passion and efficacy, and inspire people to do their best work daily. Keen to measure what matters, you are data-driven in your decision making. Revenue and growth naturally are extensions of your energy to do your best work and achieve results for your clients and within your team.
// DAY-TO-DAY //
- Plan, manage, and execute digital marketing strategy across a variety of ad platforms for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Understanding and execution of paid search and social advertising, including Facebook, Google, Amazon PPC, TikTok, etc.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS) and/or cost-per-acquisition (CPA), while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs.
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions.
- Create and analyze campaign performance reports to inform relevant teams.
- Prepare research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations.
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results.
- Maintain strong media and technology vendor relationships and act as a resource for industry data and trends.
- Constantly learn and experiment new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
- Manage and leverage each campaign’s risk and loss pool for ongoing testing and experimentation.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with internal and external creative teams to develop cutting-edge media assets.
- Participate in budget allocation for different channels and platforms.
// WHAT YOU BRING //
- Experience in digital advertising, including paid search and social platforms.
- Passion for eCommerce and ongoing learning with a deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and how media buying fits into the larger picture of digital marketing.
- Knowledge of any of the following platforms: Google Ads, Facebook/Meta ads, Amazon, TikTok.
- Excellent organization, tactical, analytical/data management, Excel, and communication skills.
// EXPERIENCE //
- Facebook/Meta & Google Ads: 1 year preferred
- Amazon Seller Central/Ads: 1 year preferred
Apply for this position